Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RADWOMAN (also known as "mom-Lee")



From her first embrace, the day I met her, I knew she was a woman with a fiery inner spirit and an open heart of love. She energizes any room that she's in and somehow releases this energy to all those around her. Her listening ear proves that she is a good friend and her laugh demonstrates that she is always ready for a good time.


As one of May's (my daughter) biggest fans, May lights up whenever 'gama' is near. The last time she was here, May would have nothing to do with anyone but 'gama'. It is so endearing, and their relationship makes me treasure her even more.

My husband is so blessed to have a mom like Lee and now I am sharing in the blessing of having her in my life. Like me, she embraces life in full force. She admires fashion, promotes health and fitness, and most importantly loves family.

Mom-Lee really is a "Rad-woman". We love her and can't say enough about how life would not be the same without her. Thanks for being you - Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment