Monday, June 7, 2010

Belladonna Marie Launched!



After 9 months, that's right - 9 months of planning, I finally launched my brand and company, Belladonna Marie!







The launch party was a smashing success! With over 75 VIPS and over 100 attendees, we celebrated Belladonna Marie all night long.








There were swag bags given away, with over $250 value, which included an exclusive Belladonna Marie scarves!!!








I am exstatic on the success of the entire party and thankful for the support I am receiving from friends, family and people in the fashion community.








If you haven't bought your first Belladonna Marie, remember fans get an exclusive 30% off, through Friday. Check out the website - http://www.belladonnamarie.com/ - and contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment