Monday, June 28, 2010

Is Summer Finally in the NW?



With the sun beginning to shed light into our overcast skies, we need to show the love by sporting our beautiful summer wardrobes.




Of course Spring/Summer 2011 has been in my brain since last September. As designers, we are always thinking about the season that we aren't in, ironically. So, I could not be more excited to finally share what my mind has been on for so long.




V-neck dresses are so beautiful, light and flattering for summer. My collection, being inspired by nature, is so flattering on women. The colors make your natural skin glow and your eyes pop, in a good way. :)




Here is the gorgeous Marie dress - ready to look beautiful. Not on the website yet, but plenty of my other looks are. Check them out at http://www.belladonnamarie.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment