Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Starting a fashion label is not easy. Let me rephrase...starting a label is like turning your brain on 24/7 and realizing you need more energy than Dutch Bros. can give you in one day! Despite all this, I am on the top of my "roller coaster" ride.

One of the many things I am in the midst of doing, is trying to get editors from my favorite magazines to notice me. I have a one in several million chance to get in here, but I am going to use all the creative cards to make my dreams come true...

Elle, InStyle and Lucky are 3 of my favorite magazines, and have been since I was a young girl. They are so different, yet equally likeable, and are all very needed must-have items on any trip. I love having my magazine with me on the road, at airports, in hotels, poolside, and of course my coffee table, bedstands and office desk in my house.

Elle is all about editorial, giving us stories and beautiful things to aspire to. InStyle is our 'non-gossip' way to keep up on our favorite celeb's style. Lucky is our all-access pass into local boutiques across the nation. I could be in all three!

It is hard work being the owner of a fashion label, but worth every extra shot of espresso. Can you really complain when you get to talk about fashion all day? Plus, who doesn't like going to Dutch bros. twice in one day?

(What do you think about the way I put these press kits together?)

No comments:

Post a Comment