Monday, January 31, 2011

SAG - The narcissism begins...

LL Cool J, an American rapper.Image via Wikipedia
We all know the SAG awards are really just another excuse for celebrities to tell each other how great they are. So, I am not going to talk about the actors. I am, however, going to address their 'dress'. And, let me say, I believe we must appreciate the way the majority of them understood 'toning it down, while still representing high-class'.
Women: the best and worst...
You choose. Who do you think was best and worst dressed?
BEST
     Mila Kunis or Sofia Vergara
   
Juliana Margulies or January Jones 
    
Hailee Steinfeld or Jennifer Lawrence

Dianna Agron took my breath away in this Chanel Haute Couture - show them how to do it right! Her hair, make-up, jewelry, dress, color - everything was on.

Do we really need to talk about the men?

No one really stood out, but I have to give it up to LL Cool J. for always representing personal style.
SAG Awards 2011: Justin Timberlake, LL Cool J
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment