Monday, March 14, 2011

Romantic...Ah

If wondering whether Romantic style is your cup of tea, take a look at these inspirational pieces I found. These are some of my favorite pics for all things Romantic -
How does a romantic accessorize?
Vintage Crystal Lei Necklace - Pearl Knit Anything with crystals and pearls makes me happy! These are designed by Amanda Pearl.
How does a romantic dress?


One of my newly-found favorite designers. These looks could kill, politely.
Chris Benz pulls the stops when it comes to dressing you like a lady. See for yourself at http://www.chris-benz.com/.
How does a romantic decorate?

This inspires the home. Although I don't want to place a million chandeliers in my home, I will definitely take the crystals, pearls and light as a way to bring subtle romance into various rooms of the home.
I must say...one can't really have too many chandeliers - just make sure you have the room for them. :)

How does a romantic eat?

Spice Cupcakes with Cream Frosting.
Forever sweet and amazingly delicious...the food we eat looks almost as good as we do! Compliments of my favorite chef - Bethenny Frankel.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post! I am definitely a romantic! I found all the pieces lovely and inspiring. I may not have a chandelier in my home, but there is always one sparkling in my eyes when I feel romantic!

    ReplyDelete