Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fresh Starts for 2012



Right now, everyone is buzzing on health. "Get in the gym, go running, whatever it takes to stay in shape this year - right?" As one who prides myself if staying ahead of the game when it comes to staying fit, I commend you. However, what I want to focus on this year is keeping my face healthy.
What I mean by that is, I am going to take extra precautions, go the extra mile and be vigilant  with taking care of my face.
Step one: Clean make-up brushes daily. (If you haven't invested in a great set of makeup brushes - do it. I recommend MAC. For an affordable option, Sonia Kasuk for Target).
Make It Perfect Brush Kit/Special Edition
                                                          Mac Special Edition: Ice Brush Kit
Step Two: Ensure the make-up you are using is quality. I prefer a liquid with a powder highlighter and bronzer. (For makeup, I prefer Laura Mercier. Bare Escentuals is great for powder.)
                                 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 (Large Size) ($84 Value)
Third: Take the time to put a mask on once a week. I used to think masks were ridiculous and a waste of money, but I recently discovered one that really works - Nicole Miller's Pore Refining Mask. Of course, everyone has different needs depending on skin type, so seek the one that works for you.

Keeping it fresh, Jenny
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment