Monday, June 2, 2014

The Mirror can be Your Friend

I provide fashion and fitness help and advice as well as event services.

I stylize wardrobe for day-to-day, special event or personal shop.

I walk you through fitness and eating schedules to get into desired shape and wellness.

I would love to update your wardrobe! The rate of a closet overhaul depends on a few variables. Hourly at $50/hr or $100 for the following: list of pieces your closet lacks(to shop for), fit and color evaluation (so you never wear an unflattering look again), create looks from current closet (so you are ready to walk out the door in well put together looks right away), accessory and show pairing, and style consulting(includes hair and makeup. This usually takes about 3 hrs. After complete, there is usually enough clothes to take to a local consignment place, where most of my clients make back half or more of what they spent on the consultation/overhaul. 
Look forward to hearing back. 
(Drive costs start at $10, depending on zip code from me and if personal shopping trips are involved). 

Keeping it fresh,
Jenny
Belladonnamarie style
Raw & regal






No comments:

Post a Comment