Monday, April 18, 2011

Food, Fitness and Fashion - Need I Say More

Are you ready to get healthy? Let's start today, by getting rid of sugar and eating fresh food that actually tastes GOOD! This week, focus on grains...Low in fat, no sugar, glucose free, high-in-fiber & YUM.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry with Quinoa
Teriyaki Chicken over Quinoa - www.savvymom.ca

Next, focus on the areas that need work most - buns!
Squat, squat, squat - I suggest doing 3 sets of 12 plie, chair and regular squats (with weights) every other night - say Bye-bye to cellulite!
           

Feel good by rewarding yourself with an amazing piece of fashion that looks great, feels amazing, and is so worth the food and exercise.
Gwyneth Paltrow in Vionnet
Vionnet Minidress & Aperlai Sandals

Keeping it fresh, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. yes! I'm ready to get healthy! I just started a simple, similar routine... trying to get in shape for those creeping summer months! I want to finally look good in everything and feel good too! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...well as you know - I am always available for tips!

    ReplyDelete