Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ELF...I don't mean the ones with big ears

Have you heard of ELF? It stands for Eyes, Lips, Face and is a great make-up line that not only works pretty great, but is also completely affordable. I have tried some of the shadows. They are okay. I am not fond of the foundation. Although, for $3 it's worth the try if you have nice skin.However, the product that must be tried is their lipgloss!
Typically, when it comes to lipgloss, I am a snob.  It is a must-have for every woman, make-up lover or not. That is why I was floored when I snagged my $1 ELF gloss and actually left feeling like I just put on Juicy or Mac!! Tell me about it..and yes that is not an editing error - it was only $1!!!!  Buy one, or two, and see for yourself.

Keeping it fresh, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment