Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday Mornings...

Sundays are special days, to me. Most Sundays are special in and of themselves, because for must of us we don't have to work. Although this is not entirely true for me, I at least get to see my husband on these days.

Last Sunday was Mother's day!! Being a mom for almost 2 years now, I was extremely appreciated yesterday; dressed in a distressed denim mini and a royal blue, ring-collared tank, I felt like a beautiful, yet comfortable mommy.

Sunday is a day for relaxing, celebrating the weekend and embracing the chance to be with the people you love. Where fashion is concerned, however, for most people all sense of sheek goes out the window. There is nothing entirely wrong with this. I love seeing people out in there yoga pants and windbreakers. I must admit, thankfully, that Mother's day brought out the fashionista in everyone.

Everywhere I went, I saw women celebrating themselves on the most special Sunday of the year. Floral, strapless dresses, Designer denim and strapless, flowy blouses, and more than any garment strutting Mommy Sunday was the maxi dress. And why not - having the most flattering cut and extremely breathable material, mom's dream about garments like this.

Sundays are great. Use them not only for relaxing, but also for showing off your style. Happy Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment